SUNDAY, MARCH 18, 2018: 10AM TO 12PM
Healing In America
107 West Aliso Street, Ojai, CA 93023
Gung Hay Fat Choy!
It’s the Lunar Chinese New Year of the Earth Dog.
Find the pros and be aware of the cons of the new year
of the Earth Dog. Discover some Feng Shui tips to help you
shift from last year’s “fire” energy, to this year’s “earth” energy.
Unleash you, your home, and find purposeful energy to
put ease and prosperity in all aspects of your life.
Paula Brown of Chi-Lightful; Feng Shui Practitioner, Author,
Heartist & Purpose Coach, will guide you in some basic Black
Hat Feng Shui advice for this powerful new year.
- Learn about the personality of the Year of the Dog
- Receive personal and home Feng Shui
remedies to boost abundance and health
- Get some fun rituals to attract positive, powerful energy to you and your home
- Year of the Dog tips on where to place Feng Shui remedies to maximize enjoyment and success
- Talk Offer Bonus: Sign up for a follow up private session to find a rough custom floor plan for basic positive Earth Dog energy patterns for your home in 2018!
MUST Pre-Register by MARCH 16, 2016 for this workshop:
Fee: $40. (Credit card or check)
Date: Sunday, March 18, 10AM – 12PM
Sign up: Paula Brown 310.621.8512 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for paypal reservation
Healing in America: 805.640.0211 credit card reservation
More about Paula: www.chilightful.com and: www.furshui.com